Thursday, December 31, 2009

Has anyone ever tried Campbell's soup casserole recipes?

Has anyone tries Campbell's Cheesy Chicken %26amp; Rice Casserole and Campbell's Green Bean Casserole? Do they taste good? Would it be a bad idea to combine both recipes into one casserole?Has anyone ever tried Campbell's soup casserole recipes?
We have to have the infamous Green Bean Casserole every Thanksgiving - standing tradition. Only we use Cream of Celery soup.





As to combining the two recipes, I wouldn't. You could probably get away with doing it, but the thought of the green beans mixed with rice and chicken - nope, I wouldn't do it.





Hugs!Has anyone ever tried Campbell's soup casserole recipes?
I love to combine recipes when I cook....if those are things you like they would most likely taste good combined.





We love the green bean casserole here tho forget to make it that often........





one of our favorites is





1 lb cooked (crumbled) ground beef


1 can green beans (drained)


1 small onion finely chopped


1 can Campbell's tomato soup





mix all together in a casserole dish





sprinkle shredded cheese over and cover with 3 cups mashed potatoes (I always make extra mashed potatoes for this but you can use instant potatoes)


Sprinkle with paprika and bake 350 oven 50 minutes !





I have used other brands soup and frozen beans, it is always a good comfort casserole and everyone likes it this time of year ! (I think this is in betty crocker's cookbook...I know we have made it for years )





I use Campbell's soup in alot of my cooking....i went to their web site and was surprized to see they still had this posted....my mom used to make this when i was a kid and we like it here !





http://www.campbellkitchen.com/





Chicken %26amp; Stuffing Skillet


From: Campbell's Kitchen


Prep/Cook: 20 minutes





Serves: 4











Ingredients:








1 tbsp. butter OR margarine


4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts


1 box (6 oz.) Pepperidge Farm庐 One Step Stuffing Chicken Mix


1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's庐 Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)


1/2 cup milk


1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese











Directions:











HEAT butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook 12 to 15 min. or until done. Remove chicken.





PREPARE stuffing in skillet according to pkg. directions except let stand 2 min.





TOP with chicken. Mix soup and milk. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and heat through.





TIP: *Delicious with Campbell's庐 Cream of Celery or Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Have you ever seen the recipe for Campbell's chicken and stuffing bake? I used to work at Pepperidge Farm (they own Campbell's) and was amazed to learn that Americans buy more Campbell's soup to make THIS recipe than for ANY other reason!! A bazillion consumers can't be wrong!!
Green Bean Casserole is a classic. Very nice.





I am a quite accomplished cook, and have NEVER been able tomake the Chicken %26amp; Rice dish come out w/ the rice tender! I've covered it, not covered it, added more water, less water, baked longer, baked shorter, it doesn't matter. So I make a pot of rice on the stove, and just baked the chicken in the soup/sauce. But I'd have rather not dirty-ed up another pot.
I have, but I did my own mix with the Broccoli Cheese/rice casserole and I prefer mine over Campell's label.


It's easy, just mix:


1 medium sized tub of sour cream


1 large can of Cream of Chicken Soup


1 cup of rice


1 medium bag of frozen broccoli


1 package of shredded american cheese





Mix all and bake at 350 for 40 minutes!


Voi La
hey try it,,,, sounds like something i would eat
add a can of corn and some carrots. then it should be good to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment