Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Who has some great soup recipes for the coming depression?

I need to hear them!Who has some great soup recipes for the coming depression?
Did you ever hear of rock soup? yummmmWho has some great soup recipes for the coming depression?
You want the one with the shoe leather, or without?





Has anyone noticed - as a side note - that there is a lot less roadkill available these days?





Beware the ';Mystery Meat';!
I do





Beef


beef broth


potatoes


carrots


large can diced tomatoes


salt


pepper


garlic to taste


simmer or crock pot
i think it's time to turn to rice.


it goes great with soy sauce and it gives your stomach something to break down on. :D
Any vegetables you can find and then add cat, dog, or rat!
I will give you the bones from my prime rib roast for your base-might even leave some meat on them.
We are not going to go into a depression.
Snot soup and booger dumplings! Always a winter fave!
pee soup is good for that!!!!
poop soup. you'd love it:)
it might me cheaper just to buy from a can.
I'm stocking up on campbell's while I'm still working

No comments:

Post a Comment